And I was. It was the dreaded Seven Random and Weird things meme! It's on the loose and I've been tagged.
The rules are:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Who tagged me? Greg Laden of the kingdom of Linux.
2. 7 random or weird things about me.
Random thing #1: I unconsciously memorize song lyrics and they pop into my head at random times.
Hey Mr. Tamborine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm goin to
Random thing #2: I've been to North Pole.
Hey Mr. Tamborine Man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you
Take me on a trip upon your magic swirling ship
Random thing #3 My favorite toys are my Roomba and my iPod.
My senses have been stripped
My hands can't feel to grip
Random thing #4: My father-in-law punched Bob Dylan
My toes to numb to step
Wait only for my boot heels to be wandering
Random thing #5: One of my favorite authors is James Thurber.
I'm ready to go anywhere.
Random thing #6: The scene in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," when Holly Golightly abandoned Cat, on the street, in the rain, made me cry.
I'm ready for to fade.
Into my own parade.
Cast your dancing spell my way
I promise to go under it.
Random thing #7: My favorite fair is the Seattle Folk Life festival
Lyrics from Mr. Tamborine Man by Bob Dylan.
Consider yourself tagged!